Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nishiki, Japanese for.....

I saw a preview on TV not to long ago for a new Debra Messing TV show called The Starter Wife. It looks horrible. Just last week I bought my first road bike, a Nishiki Olympic 61 cm; My Starter Bike. It's already much more promising.



The bike is in good working order [right now]. I've had no flat tires, no chain / derailleur malfunctions and I've even received a few whistles from passers-by [Some of that last statement was false]. Even though in good working order, the list of potential upgrades is already growing. The first modifications are aesthetically functional; so look for some updates soon!!

1 Comment:

CHUNTZ said...

Finally you post...Four years later called they want your post back. PS how rude are you for not having a link to my blog...you have a lot of growing up to do. Oh and I cant wait to go on bike rides with you and fall in love...oh wait you already are in love, damnit Todd!