Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sneaker Peek

Writing about Sneak Peeks made me wanted to write about a 'Sneaker Peek.' Here are some sweet kicks I've been peeping online.


A Shoe that skyler was wearing that I've always thought looked like a slipper. On him it looked a little more dressy then bed wear. He also said they were comfy.


Same type of shoe [Alpargatas] but made by Paez. They have a sick Checkered one as well


Some Creative Recreations, the Cesario Lo that are money. Brad and Tanner say they aren't a '10' on comfort but they still look fresh.

3 Comments:

Hayley Baum said...

I'd pay money for you to wear the gold ones to church.

Rachel U said...

hi todd! i like your blog! and i love these shoes!

kristen said...

nice blog! There is nothing I love more (I think?) than finding new bloggists. And nice shoes as well.